Congratulations! It would be an honor to design your dream wedding. This is your day and we want it to reflect YOUR vision as a couple. Your wedding will be fun, memorable, full of love and special touches… and most of all, stress-free! Love is in the details.
- Package includes Anissa Coleman (Owner and Designer) as main contact and additional assistant planner(s) on wedding day.
- Additional assistants and travel fees may apply depending on scope of wedding.
THE PLANNING PROCESS
- Unlimited contact via email, phone, or face-to-face planning meetings
- Wedding Concept, Styling & Design
- Budgeting: budget worksheet and tips for maximizing budget
- Access to the most respected vendors in the industry
- Vendor Selection: includes referrals of vetted industry professionals with the highest standards, getting bids, negotiating contracts, & finalizing details.
- Examples: Venue(s), Officiant, Music and Entertainment, Catering and Menu Selection, Florist and décor, Staging and Audio/Visual, Lighting, Draping, Hair & Make-up, Baker, Rentals and Draping, Photographer, Videographer, Transportation, Security
- Invitation suite selection & helpful tips on Guest Management
- Accommodations for out of town guests
- Custom Wedding day production schedule: every.single.detail.
- Personalized Wedding website
- Distribution of Wedding day production schedule to Vendor
- Triple Confirmation of Vendors
- Etiquette, Customs, Trends, & Traditions
- One hour of Rehearsal Coordination, unless prior arrangements have been made
- Please note: Rehearsal Dinner planning & management services are additional fees based on scope of event
YOUR BIG DAY INCLUDES
- Day-Of coordination with Anissa Coleman and Assistant Planner(s) on-site
- EBA Staff will be the Day-Of primary contact for venue and all vendors
- Vendor assistance and direction with a load-in and break down
- Set up of special event decor including escort card, placing menus, guest book, favors, etc.
- Confirm that your event decor is created to your specifications
- Round up family & bridal party for formal photographs, maximizing photographer time
- Work with venue to ensure a smooth transition between ceremony, cocktail hour & reception
- Ensure bridal party runs on schedule and assist with an on-time start
- Orchestrate ceremony line-up and introduction of couple into reception
- Disbursement of all vendor gratuities and final payments
- Deliver gifts & envelopes to trusted family or friend at the end of the evening
- Unlimited time on wedding day
Please contact us today for a complimentary consultation.